Research and Markets: Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012 Gives a Snapshot of the Global Therapeutic Scenario for Metastatic Cancer
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsh9f5/metastatic_cancer) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Cancer. Metastatic Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A review of the Metastatic Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Metastatic Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Celsion Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Vical Incorporated
- Amgen Inc.
- Adherex Technologies Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Viralytics Ltd.
- Telik, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Transgene SA
- Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Galapagos NV
- Summit Corporation plc
- BioAlliance Pharma SA
- Biotecnol SA
- Aragon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- BioLife Science Forschungs- und Entwicklungsges. m. b. H.
- Cytavis Biopharma GmbH
- EirGen Pharma Ltd.
- Gradalis Inc.
- Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
- Lipotek Pty Lt
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsh9f5/metastatic_cancer
Source: Global Markets Direct