Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: How G Series Fit Failed to Engage its Target Consumers
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgdpgp/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: G Series Fit" report to their offering.
G Series Fit is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures series. These case studies examine best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing - supported by Datamonitor's consumer insight research - to act as inspiration.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study examines how G Series Fit failed to engage its target consumers.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or underdelivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in terms of innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the CPG industry. Each case contains background information, describes how developments unfolded, and is contextualized by Datamonitor's own research and analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- What makes a product a success or a failure?
- How can I apply these learnings to my product or brand?
- What consumer insight underpins this?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgdpgp/successes_and.