Esker DeliveryWare 6.0 Delivers Increased Power and Performance to Improve Business Processes
Esker, a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions, announced today the immediate availability of Esker DeliveryWare 6.0, an on-premise software solution that automates the exchange of critical business documents between customers, business partners and suppliers, regardless of source, format or destination. The new version delivers higher performance and additional features for order-to-cash and procure-to-pay document process automation.
Capable of supporting more connected users at the same time on the same web server, Esker DeliveryWare 6.0 boasts increased stability, scalability and power over previous versions. With more people able to connect simultaneously and fewer resources (hardware) required, the customer's total cost of ownership is lowered. The significant increase in processing speed (50 to 100 percent gain over previous versions) allows users to handle documents, particularly orders, faster and more efficiently, accelerating day to day business activity.
Featuring a platform that evolves alongside the latest available operating systems, Esker DeliveryWare 6.0 ensures compatibility with existing and future Microsoft operating systems, delivers seamless interoperability and supports users with their new installations.
“These enhancements solidify Esker's position as the unparalleled enterprise solution for medium and large companies looking to automate order-to-cash and procure-to-pay cycles, increase their competitive advantage and gain significant operational efficiencies,” said Jean-Michel Bérard, CEO at Esker. “By incorporating recently added sales order and accounts payable features from our Esker on Demand solutions, Esker DeliveryWare customers can now take advantage of the same comprehensive functionalities as our Software as a Service (SaaS) customers.”
Esker DeliveryWare Sales Order Processing and Accounts Payable solution
The Sales Order Processing (SOP) and Accounts Payable (AP) solutions include numerous new functionalities for enhanced order and invoice processing automation, such as:
- Touchless processing — enables 100 percent order and invoice automation, eliminating the need for any human intervention.
- Duplicate checking — eliminates the risk of processing and sending duplicate orders or paying an invoice twice.
- Annotation tool — allows information to be highlighted or added (via post-it notes) on orders and invoices.
- Split tool — includes the latest enhancements such as page reordering and attachment handling.
- Pre-packaged business rules — enables easier and quicker SOP and AP solution roll-out.
- Priority order management — provides automatic detection of urgent orders or key customers based on identifying key words and enables orders to be treated with priority.
- New out-of-the-box flexible and powerful workflow engine — allows for more complex invoice validation workflow scenarios including: the possibility of adding approvers during the approval process, the ability to put invoices on hold and the possibility of sending invoices back to previous steps. Available as a standard feature, the new workflow engine enables faster and seamless solution deployment.
Esker is the worldwide leader in document process automation solutions. Addressing all types of business processes from accounts payable and accounts receivable to sales order processing and procurement, Esker cloud computing solutions enable companies to automate the reception, processing and sending of any business document with one platform. Esker helps over 80,000 companies across the world to reduce the use of paper and eliminate manual processes while improving their productivity, efficiency and environmental impact.
With 36 million euros in sales revenue in 2011, Esker operates in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific with global headquarters in Lyon, France and U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Esker is listed on the NYSE Alternext in Paris (Code ISIN FR0000035818). For more information, visit www.esker.com. Follow Esker on Twitter at twitter.com/eskerinc and join the conversation on the Esker blog at www.quitpaper.com.
© 2012 Esker S.A. All rights reserved. Esker and the Esker logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of Esker S.A. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.