Research and Markets: Construction - BRIC Countries: Forecasts and Future Outlook of the Market Till 2016
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3nzv3/construction) has announced the addition of the "Construction - BRIC Countries" report to their offering.
This package contains 4 construction market analyses from the following BRIC countries: Brazil, Russia, India and China.
The construction market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the construction markets in different BRIC countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Construction market value by country, 2004-2010
- Construction market value by segment (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional, residential)
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the construction market in different countries? Which countries are growing fast?
- How are the markets divided into different segments? Which segments are growing fast?
- How the markets has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3nzv3/construction