Straight from Benzinga newsdesk, host Brent Slava brings you the market news and stocks to watch.
Subscribe to our Stocks To Watch Newsletter here : https://go.benzinga.com/sales-page-187126583617110118712659
Brent Slava Reach out to Brent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Reporter, Head of Benzinga Newsdesk
$TGT $GME $GPS $MKTX $FAMI
- Target (TGT) – Shares were down about 2% Wednesday morning following the company's quarterly results. A decline in the company's margins weighed on the stock. Tune into Benzinga's daily Stocks To Watch podcast (around 9:30 a.m. EDT on Twitter or LinkedIn or around 10:30 a.m. on Spotify or Apple) to see an in-depth analysis of the results and how investors might interpret the release.
- GameStop (GME) – A sympathy play amid increased retail investor attention on another meme stock, Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY). Bed Bath & Beyond shares closed Tuesday's session up 30%; the stock was up another 30% Wednesday morning. The Benzinga Pro newsdesk team could not identify news related to Bed Bath & Beyond to justify the sharp move higher.
- Gap (GPS) – The target of speculation from trader alert service Dealreporter Tuesday morning. The service suggested Gap could be shopping its Athleta unit. Importantly, shares moved over the $11 level following circulation of the chatter but couldn't close over the $11.50 level Tuesday.
- MarketAxess (MKTX) – A play on a fixed-income exchange. Analysts at Rosenblatt kicked off coverage of the stock Wednesday morning and set a Sell rating. In contrast, Rosenblatt started coverage on a peer in the fixed-income exchange space, Tradeweb (TW), with a Buy rating.
- Farmmi (FAMI) – A peer play in the superfood space following news Laird Superfoods (LSF) received a go-private offer. Laird and Farmmi are both producers and distributors of several kinds of edible mushrooms.
Use coupon code YOUTUBE20 to get 20% off
Disclaimer: All of the information, material, and/or content contained in this program is for informational purposes only. Investing in stocks, options, and futures is risky and not suitable for all investors. Please consult your own independent financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy