- Wall Street expects Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. AQN to post quarterly earnings at $0.23 per share on revenue of $703.54 million before the opening bell. Algonquin Power & Utilities shares fell 0.9% to $7.60 in after-hours trading.
- First Republic Bank FRC announced a deal for $30 billion in deposits from major banks and said it has decided to suspend its dividend. First Republic Bank shares dropped 14.7% to $29.22 in the after-hours trading session.
- United States Steel Corp X issued strong guidance for the first quarter. The company said it expects Q1 adjusted earnings to be in a range of 58 cents to 63 cents per share, versus market expectations of 41 cents per share. United States Steel shares gained 4.8% to $25.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect XPeng Inc. XPEV to post quarterly loss at $0.35 per share on revenue of $822.82 million before the opening bell. XPeng shares gained 1.3% to $8.44 in after-hours trading.
- FedEx Corporation FDX reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter and raised its FY23 forecast. FedEx shares climbed 11.4% to $227.40 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: Over $7M Bet On This Consumer Defensive Stock? Check Out These 4 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.