- Shift4 Payments, Inc FOUR reported fourth-quarter FY22 gross revenue growth of 35% year-on-year to $537.7 million Tuesday, missing the consensus of $545.6 million.
- Payments-based revenue improved from $370.4 million a year ago to $502.7 million.
- Subscription revenue was $35 million, up from $29 million a year ago.
- Gross revenue minus network fees was up 36% Y/Y to $199.4 million.
- End-to-end payment volume climbed 55% Y/Y to $20.7 billion.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.47 beat the consensus of $0.38.
- Adjusted EBITDA improved 115% Y/Y to $94.4 million. The margin expanded by 1,700 bps to 47%.
- Outlook: Shift4 expected FY23 gross revenue guidance to $2.50 billion -$2.70 billion below the consensus of $2.74 billion.
- Shift4 expected FY23 Gross revenue minus network fees of $915 million - $955 million.
- Price Action: FOUR shares traded higher by 8.66% at $62.00 premarket on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.