With US stock futures trading slightly lower this morning on Tuesday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Walmart Inc. WMT to report quarterly earnings at $1.60 per share on revenue of $150.51 billion before the opening bell. Walmart shares rose 0.8% to $133.69 in after-hours trading.
- Fabrinet FN reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued a strong forecast for the current quarter. Fabrinet shares jumped 10.5% to $111.25 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting The Home Depot, Inc. HD to have earned $4.95 per share on revenue of $43.40 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Home Depot shares rose 0.1% to $314.70 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Fulcrum Therapeutics FULC priced an underwritten public offering of 9,590,792 shares at $7.82 per share. The company, last week, posted a Q2 loss of $0.83 per share. Fulcrum Therapeutics shares rose 0.3% to $7.84 in the after-hours trading session, after dropping 7% in regular trading hours.
- Analysts expect Agilent Technologies, Inc. A to post quarterly earnings at $1.18 per share on revenue of $1.61 billion after the closing bell. Agilent shares gained 0.5% to $134.50 in after-hours trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.