- Capital Product Partners L.P. CPLP reported second-quarter FY22 revenue growth of 86% year-over-year to $74 million, beating the consensus of $72.73 million.
- EPS was $1.00, below the consensus of $1.13.
- The increase in revenue was primarily attributable to the net increase in the average number of vessels in the fleet by 27%.
- Operating surplus amounted to $43.9 million, compared to $23.5 million for 2Q21.
- The operating income declined by 16% Y/Y to $33.06 million, and the margin was 44.7%.
- Dividend: CPLP declared a cash distribution of $0.15 per common unit, payable on August 12, 2022, to common unit holders of record on August 8, 2022.
- Capital Product Partners generated cash from operating activities year-to-date of $90.69 million, compared to $42 million a year ago. It held cash of $34.5 million as of June 30, 2022.
- The Partnership’s total debt, gross of deferred financing charges, was $1.26 billion.
- Price Action: CPLP shares traded lower by 3.82% at $15.10 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.