- Stitch Fix Inc SFIX reported a third-quarter revenue decline of 8% year-over-year to $492.9 million, missing the consensus of $493.26 million.
- Q3 Active clients stood at 3,907,000, a decrease of 5% Y/Y. Net revenue per active client (RPAC) increased 15% Y/Y to $553.
- The gross margin declined 338 bps to 42.6%. The operating loss widened to $78.04 million from a loss of $18.48 million a year ago.
- EPS was $(0.72), below the consensus of $(0.55).
- SFIX reported an Adjusted EBITDA loss of $(36.02) million, compared to $11.63 million in 3Q21.
- Net cash provided by operating activities YTD was $94.45 million, versus cash used of $(35.06) million a year ago.
- Organizational update: The Company has decided to reduce its workforce; the reduction includes ~15% of salaried positions and represents ~4% of roles in total. Stitch Fix expects annual cost savings of $40 million to $60 million in FY23.
- The Company expects to incur restructuring and other one-time charges of ~$15 million to $20 million to be recognized in 4Q22.
- 4Q22 Outlook: SFIX sees net revenue of $485 million - $495 million vs. consensus of $495.05 million; and Adjusted EBITDA of $(30) million - $(25) million.
- Price Action: SFIX shares are trading lower by 12.80% at $6.78 during the post-market session on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.