Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Science Applications International Corporation SAIC to report quarterly earnings at $1.23 per share on revenue of $1.77 billion before the opening bell. SAIC shares gained 2.6% to $94.00 in after-hours trading.
- Coinbase Global Inc COIN is reportedly in talks to acquire 2TM, the parent company of Brazil’s largest crypto exchange Mercado Bitcoin. According to a report from local publication Estadão, Coinbase is expected to close the deal sometime in April. Coinbase shares gained 0.3% to $187.18 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Jefferies Financial Group Inc. JEF to have earned $0.88 per share on revenue of $1.55 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release quarterly earnings before the markets open. Jefferies shares gained 0.7% to close at $32.35 on Friday.
Check out our premarket coverage here .
- Express, Inc. EXPR named Jason Judd as Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. Express shares gained 1.4% to $3.59 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. PLAY to post quarterly earnings at $0.61 per share on revenue of $365.37 million after the closing bell. Dave & Buster's shares gained 0.8% to $43.69 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.