Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Carnival Corporation CCL to report a quarterly loss at $1.36 per share on revenue of $869.99 million before the opening bell. Carnival shares rose 1.2% to $24.98 in after-hours trading.
- Nike Inc NKE reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also lowered its sales forecast for the full year. Nike shares dropped 3.9% to $153.32 in the after-hours trading session.
- 51job, Inc. JOBS is expected to report its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the opening bell on September 24, 2021. 51job shares rose 0.4% to $72.80 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation COST reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter. Its comparable sales, excluding fuel and currency impact, surged 9.4% last quarter. Costco shares gained 0.8% to $456.30 in the after-hours trading session.
- Progress Software Corp PRGS reported better-than-expected results for its third quarter and raised FY21 guidance. The company also announced acquisition of privately held Kemp for $258 million in cash. Progress Software shares jumped 6.5% to $49.21 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.