- Delta Apparel Inc DLA reported preliminary third quarter FY21 net sales growth of 65% year-on-year to $118 million, against the consensus of $108 million.
- The stronger than anticipated sales performance reflected strong Salt Life Group revenue across all sales channels.
- The company expects EPS of $0.90 for the quarter, versus analyst consensus of $0.62.
- "Our June quarter performance is a true testament to the power of our diversified business model,” said CEO Robert W. Humphreys.
- Price action: DLA shares are trading higher by 9.45% at $33.00 on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.