Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects D. R. Horton Inc DHI to report quarterly earnings at $1.76 per share on revenue of $5.88 billion before the opening bell. D. R. Horton shares rose 3.3% to $67.10 in after-hours trading.
- Eli Lilly And Co LLY disclosed that its monoclonal antibody treatment bamlanivimab for use against COVID-19 received an emergency use authorization from the United States Food and Drug Administration. Eli Lilly shares gained 3.1% to $146.75 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting AerCap Holdings N.V. AER to have earned $1.43 per share on revenue of $1.1 billion for the latest quarter. AerCap will release earnings before the markets open. AerCap shares slipped 0.1% to $35.50 in after-hours trading.
- Beyond Meat Inc BYND reported downbeat results for its third quarter. The company said it continues to experience meaningful slowdown in its Foodservice Unit. Beyond Meat shares dipped 22.4% to $116.73 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Before the markets open, Rockwell Automation ROK is projected to report quarterly earnings at $1.76 per share on revenue of $1.59 billion. Rockwell Automation shares rose 1.1% to $257.49 in after-hours trading.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc IFF reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. International Flavors shares declined 5.1% to $106.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Advance Auto Parts, Inc. AAP to report quarterly earnings at $2.66 per share on revenue of $2.48 billion before the opening bell. Advance Auto Parts shares gained 0.9% to $58.00 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.