Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Paychex, Inc. PAYX to report quarterly earnings at $0.55 per share on revenue of $895.38 million before the opening bell. Paychex shares slipped 0.1% to $81.35 in after-hours trading.
- Alteryx Inc AYX raised its sales guidance for the third quarter and announced Mark Anderson as new CEO. Alteryx shares jumped 23.9% to $141.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI to post a quarterly loss at $0.22 per share on revenue of $822.24 million after the closing bell. Levi Strauss shares fell 0.1% to $14.99 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- American Superconductor Corporation AMSC announced the acquisition of Northeast Power Systems, Inc. The company raised its Q2 sales guidance and also issued strong sales forecast for the third quarter. AMSC shares gained 1.7% to $15.10 in the after-hours trading session.
- Emerald Holding Inc EEX disclosed a $20 million share buyback program. Emerald shares jumped 25% to $2.90 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.