Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Fluor Corporation FLR to report quarterly earnings at $0.28 per share on revenue of $4.05 billion before the opening bell. Fluor shares gained 1.1% to $9.45 in after-hours trading.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX announced plans to launch a large-scale diverse Phase 3 study of its COVID-19 vaccine in the United Kingdom. Novavax shares climbed 7.3% to $109.95 in the after-hours trading session.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation COST reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. Costco shares fell 2.5% to $338.30 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Colony Capital Inc CLNY reported the sale of 6 hospitality portfolios for $2.6 billion. Colony Capital shares jumped 18.4% to $2.77 in after-hours trading.
- AAR Corp. AIR reported upbeat results for its first quarter. AAR shares gained 1.6% to $18.11 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.