Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- IsoRay, Inc. ISR reported a loss for the fourth quarter, while sales missed expectations. IsoRay shares dipped 16.6% to $0.65 in the after-hours trading session.
- Unity Software Inc U, a video game software developer, priced its initial public offering above its prior estimates on Thursday. The company plans to issue 25 million shares at $52 per share. Unity shares will be listed under the symbol "U" on the NYSE and would begin the trading debut on Friday.
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories Inc HJLI disclosed a 17 million share common stock offering via selling shareholders. Hancock Jaffe Laboratories shares dropped 2.4% to $0.41 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- J Alexanders Holdings Inc JAX reported that sales volumes for the first three weeks of September averaged 90% of 2019 sales. J Alexanders shares jumped 14% to $5.45 in the after-hours trading session.
- Essential Properties Realty Trust Inc EPRT reported an 8 million share common stock offering. Essential Properties Realty Trust shares dropped 2.6% to $19.32 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.