Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Apogee Enterprises Inc APOG to report quarterly earnings at $0.30 per share on revenue of $314.73 million before the opening bell. Apogee shares slipped 0.4% to $20.65 in after-hours trading.
- Herman Miller Inc. MLHR reported a strong rise in its earnings for its fiscal first quarter. The company’s sales also exceeded analysts’ estimates. Herman Miller shares jumped 16.8% to $30.24 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Cantel Medical Corp. CMD to report a quarterly loss at $0.01 per share on revenue of $223.64 million before the opening bell. Cantel Medical shares gained 4.9% to $51.50 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Moderna Inc MRNA reported a collaboration with Chiesi Group to discover and develop mRNA for pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company also announced a collaboration with Vertex to treat cystic fibrosis using gene editing. Moderna shares gained 2.7% to $70.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Chewy Inc CHWY reported a public offering of $275 million of shares of its Class A common stock. Chewy shares fell 3% to $54.50 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.