Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects SYSCO Corporation SYY to report a quarterly loss at $0.30 per share on revenue of $9.52 billion before the opening bell. SYSCO shares gained 1.2% to $60.80 in after-hours trading.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc INO reported downbeat results for its second quarter on Monday. The company also expects its COVID-19 vaccine to enter mid-to-late stage human trials in September. Inovio Pharmaceuticals shares dropped 6.8% to $17.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Super Micro Computer, Inc. SMCI to have earned $0.54 per share on revenue of $788.37 million for the latest quarter. Super Micro Computer will release earnings after the markets close. Super Micro Computer shares gained 1.3% to $30.60 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its second quarter after recording $6.6 billion in impairment charges. Occidental Petroleum shares declined 5.6% to $15.55 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Nio Inc – ADR NIO to report a quarterly loss at $0.26 per share on revenue of $503.58 million before the opening bell. Nio shares gained 1.8% to $14.46 in after-hours trading.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc. LGND announced plans to acquire Pfenex Inc PFNX for $12 per share in cash. Pfenex shares jumped 60.4% to $12.29 in after-hours trading, while Ligand shares gained 0.9% to close at $118.66 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.