Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Micron Technology, Inc. MU to post quarterly earnings at $0.77 per share on revenue of $5.31 billion after the closing bell. Micron shares slipped 0.1% to $48.45 in after-hours trading.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK disclosed on Sunday that it filed for bankruptcy to carry out balance sheet restructuring. Chesapeake Energy shares gained 0.3% to $11.89 in after-hours trading.
- Staffing 360 Solutions Inc STAF reported a net loss of $7.0 million, versus a year-ago profit of $0.2 million in the year-ago period. Its revenue fell 20.5% to $58.7 million. Staffing 360 Solutions shares gained 8.5% to $1.15 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect Herman Miller, Inc. MLHR to post a quarterly loss at $0.10 per share on revenue of $479.63 million after the closing bell. Herman Miller shares gained 1.5% to close at $24.80 on Friday.
- Natuzzi, S.p.A NTZ reported a Q1 loss of €0.14 per share, versus a year-ago loss of €0.08 per share. Its consolidated net sales fell 22.4% to €82.5 million. Natuzzi shares climbed 12.4% to $1.27 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.