Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects IHS Markit Ltd INFO to report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $1.06 billion before the opening bell. IHS Markit shares rose 0.2% to $73.40 in after-hours trading.
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co Ltd FFHL reported Q1 earnings per share of RMB3.97 ($0.56), versus a year-ago net loss per share of RMB1.03. Its net sales rose 2.6% to RMB83.2 million ($11.8 million). Fuwei Films shares jumped 59.9% to $7.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- 1life Healthcare Inc ONEM reported a 7 million share common stock offering by selling shareholders. 1life Healthcare shares dropped 3.1% to $33.42 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts are expecting La-Z-Boy Incorporated LZB to have earned 0.20 per share on revenue of $384.96 million in the recent quarter. La-Z-Boy will release earnings after the markets close. La-Z-Boy shares gained 0.2% to $27.60 in after-hours trading.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. WTI reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter, while sales missed views. W&T Offshore shares gained 4.3% to $2.67 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.