5 Stocks You Should Be Watching Today
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Delta Air Lines, Inc. (NYSE: DAL) to report quarterly earnings at $0.82 per share on revenue of $9.4 billion before the opening bell. Delta Air shares rose 0.21 percent to $51.55 in after-hours trading.
- KB Home (NYSE: KBH) posted upbeat results for its fourth quarter on Wednesday. KB Home shares gained 2.41 percent to $17.00 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Shaw Communications Inc (USA) (NYSE: SJR) to report quarterly earnings at $0.25 per share on revenue of $1.00 billion before the opening bell. Shaw Communications shares dropped 0.91 percent to $21.19 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Applied Optoelectronics Inc (NASDAQ: AAOI) raised its guidance for the fourth quarter. The company now projects adjusted earnings of $0.77 to $0.82 per share on revenue of $84.5 million to $84.8 million. Applied Optoelectronics shares jumped 19.72 percent to $27.20 in the after-hours trading session.
- DragonWave, Inc.(USA) (NASDAQ: DRWI) reported a Q3 loss of $0.72 per share on revenue of $10.2 million. DragonWave shares tumbled 20.69 percent to $2.30 in the after-hours trading session.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.