Smith & Wesson Tumbles On Disappointing Q3 Guidance
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (NASDAQ: SWHC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.68, beating the Street’s consensus by $0.12.
- Revenue of $233.5 million, up 63 percent year-over-year, also came in $5.89 million ahead of expectations.
- Management guided for Q3 EPS of $0.52 to $0.57, below estimates of $0.59, on sales of $230 million to $240 million, mostly under expectations for $237.74 million.
- For the full year, management envisions EPS of $2.42 to $2.47, above estimates of $2.43. Sales are expected in the $920 million to $930 million range, beating consensus of $910.58 million.
- Shares traded down 7 percent on Thursday’s after-hours session.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.