Keep an Eye on These 7 Stocks for November 29, 2016
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) to report quarterly earnings at $0.67 per share on revenue of $924.42 million before the opening bell. Tiffany shares fell 0.81 percent to $77.51 in after-hours trading.
- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) reported stronger-than-expected results for its first quarter on Monday. Thor Industries shares climbed 8.70 percent to $98.31 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Mallinckrodt PLC (NYSE: MNK) to report quarterly earnings at $1.99 per share on revenue of $880.10 million before the opening bell. Mallinckrodt shares rose 1.34 percent to $58.44 in after-hours trading.
- Shoe Carnival Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) reported weak earnings for its third quarter and lowered its annual outlook. Shoe Carnival shares tumbled 13.45 percent to $26.20 in the after-hours trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- After the markets close, Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) is estimated to post a quarterly loss at $0.24 per share on revenue of $476.76 million. Autodesk shares gained 0.70 percent to $75.71 in after-hours trading.
- UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) reiterated its earnings outlook for 2016 and issued a strong forecast for 2017. For next year, the company expects adjusted earnings of $9.30 to $9.60 per share and revenue of $197 billion to $199 billion. UnitedHealth shares gained 2.23 percent to $155.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Splunk Inc (NASDAQ: SPLK) to have earned $0.08 per share on revenue of $230.33 million in the latest quarter. Splunk will release earnings after the closing bell. Splunk shares slipped 1.56 percent to close at $57.42 on Monday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.