Keep an Eye on These 7 Stocks for July 7, 2016
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) to report its quarterly earnings at $1.30 per share on revenue of $15.37 billion. PepsiCo shares fell 0.47 percent to $105.42 in after-hours trading.
- Analsyts expect Apollo Education Group Inc (NASDAQ: APOL) to post its quarterly earnings at $0.28 per share on revenue of $546.97 million. Apollo Education shares gained 0.78 percent to close at $9.04 on Wednesday.
- France's Danone SA announced its plans to buy WhiteWave Foods Co (NYSE: WWAV) for $56.25 per share in cash. WhiteWave Foods shares jumped 17.01 percent to $55.50 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Helen of Troy Limited (NASDAQ: HELE) is projected to post its quarterly earnings at $1.12 per share on revenue of $356.18 million. Helen of Troy shares rose 1.49 percent to close at $103.14 on Wednesday.
- Analysts are expecting PriceSmart, Inc. (NASDAQ: PSMT) to have earned $0.70 per share on revenue of $706.15 million in the latest quarter. PriceSmart shares gained 1.45 percent to close at $94.28 on Wednesday.
- Avast Software announced plans to acquire AVG Technologies NV (NYSE: AVG) for $1.3 billion in cash. AVG shares rose 0.37 percent to close at $18.79 on Wednesday.
- Wall Street expects WD-40 Company (NASDAQ: WDFC) to post its quarterly earnings at $0.86 per share on revenue of $99.30million. WD-40 shares fell 2.49 percent to close at $115.57 on Wednesday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.