Must Watch Stocks for July 5, 2016
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects International Speedway Corp (NASDAQ: ISCA) to report its quarterly earnings at $0.32 per share on revenue of $163.00 million. International Speedway shares gained 2.30 percent to close at $34.22 on Friday.
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) reported that it delivered 14,370 vehicles during the second quarter, compared to its guidance of 17,000. Tesla shares rose 1.99 percent to close at $216.50 on Friday.
- Shares of Harley-Davidson Inc (NYSE: HOG) jumped over 19 percent on Friday, after Benzinga reported chatter of a potential takeover offer from KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR). Harley-Davidson shares jumped 19.76 percent to close at $54.25 on Friday, while KKR shares closed at $12.34 on Friday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Analysts expect AZZ Inc (NYSE: AZZ) to report its quarterly earnings at $0.84 per share on revenue of $247.51 million. AZZ shares slipped 0.02 percent to close at $59.97 on Friday.
- Shares of Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MU) fell more than 9 percent on Friday after the company reported quarterly results. Micron reported a narrower-than-expected loss for the third quarter, but the company missed analysts’ sales estimates. The company also projected a surprise adjusted loss for the fourth quarter. Micron also announced number of initiatives to reduce costs, including global workforce reduction. Micron shares declined 9.16 percent to close at $12.50 on Friday.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.