6 Things To Know About Fitbit Before Earnings
- Fitbit Inc (NYSE: FIT) reports earnings Wednesday afternoon.
- Stock fell 6.5% day on Tuesday as investors exit before report.
- Fitbit beat last quarter's EPS/rev numbers, but cut guidance significantly. Stock fell 15% that day.
- Trip Chowdhry is one analyst who hasn't been afraid to call Fitbit's bluff, telling Benzinga in the past that the company's IPO debut near $30/share was the absolute peak valuation for the company. Shares are now near $17/share.
- Well-known issues at the company are inability to differentiate from competitors, peaking gross margins, worsening active user trends, competition from Apple Watch.
- Investors may be underrating the company's Blaze device. Citigroup analyst checks in mid-April showed co. guidance may be too low and could be increased in future quarters.
Like this article? Don't like it? Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.