Tesla Earnings, Crude Oil Inventories: What To Watch For On Wednesday
With earnings in full swing, there is plenty to look forward to on Wednesday. Here is a look at the econ numbers and earnings reports to watch for.
- US Change in Crude Oil Inventories -10:30 a.m. ET
- ADP Change in Nonfarm Payrolls - 8:15 a.m. ET
- ISM Services Index - 10:00 a.m. ET
- US Manufacturing New Orders - 10:00 a.m. ET
- Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) - Reports Q1 results after market closes.
- Priceline Group Inc (NASDAQ: PCLN) - Reports Q1 results before market opens.
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFM) - Reports Q2 results after market closes.
- Zynga Inc (NASDAQ: ZNGA) - Reports Q1 results after the market closes.
- Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ: TRIP) - Reports Q1 results after the market closes.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.