- Boeing Co BA has received an additional order for five 787-9 Dreamliners from EVA Air. The financial terms were not disclosed.
- Taipei-based airline EVA Air's subsequent investment in the 787 will allow the airline to reduce carbon emissions while also growing its fleet sustainably.
- The 787-9 will provide the five-star airline with increased capacity, greater range and 25% better fuel efficiency compared to earlier-generation jets.
- Also Read: Boeing Stock Is Rising: What's Going On?
- EVA Air currently operates a fleet of 10 787s, including four 787-9s and six 787-10s. With this new order, EVA Air has unfilled orders for seven 787-10s and nine 787-9s.
- Price Action: BA shares are trading higher by 0.31% at $211.69 premarket on Friday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.