- Aviation services provider AAR Corp AIR subsidiary AAR Supply Chain will acquire nine Boeing Company BA 757-200 passenger aircraft equipped with 18 RB211 engines.
- The assets have been recently operated by American Airlines Group AAL. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- "The acquisition of these aircraft and engines will enable AAR to continue to support the RB211-powered 757 cargo market," said Brian Salvatori, AAR's Vice President of Asset Trading.
- Also Read: Canada Mulls Replacing Aging Aurora Aircraft Fleet With Boeing's P-8A Poseidon
- AAR is a global aerospace and defense aftermarket solutions company with operations in over 20 countries.
- Price Action: AIR shares are trading lower by 0.80% at $54.47 on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.