- FTI Consulting, Inc. FCN said its Technology arm has partnered with NetDocuments, a cloud content platform for legal professionals.
- The partnership will allow FTI Technology's Corporate Legal Operations practice to provide clients with cloud-based solutions for core legal department functions, including document and content management.
- As part of the strategic partnership, both parties will help corporate legal teams achieve data-driven returns on investment through the design, execution, and optimization of information management workflows.
- "Legal operations professionals have a long list of priorities for the coming year and are looking for support across areas including strategic transformation, technical implementations and change management," said Wafik Guirgis, a Senior Managing Director and global Co-Leader of FTI Technology's Corporate Legal Operations practice.
- Price Action: FCN shares traded lower by 0.71% at $194.62 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.