U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping more than 400 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Blend Labs, Inc. BLND dropped 36.5% to $0.9338 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- Nexters Inc. GDEV shares fell 35.7% to $3.60 after the company issued Q4 update.
- First Republic Bank FRC dropped 26.2% to $25.23 after the bank announced a deal for $30 billion in deposits from major banks and said it has decided to suspend its dividend.
- Purple Innovation, Inc. PRPL fell 21.6% to $2.5815 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results and issued Q1 revenue guidance below analyst estimates.
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. SRPT dropped 19.9% to $119.83 after the company said that that FDA has decided to hold a public advisory committee meeting on its SRP 9001 BLA.
- Montauk Renewables, Inc. MNTK declined 19% to $7.70 after the company reported full year 2022 results.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation WAL dropped 17.6% to $30.34. Shares of several companies in the broader financial space traded lower on continued downward momentum in the sector amid volatility and stability concerns following multiple bank failures.
- Pharming Group N.V. PHAR fell 17% to $9.94 following Q4 results.
- Semantix, Inc. STIX dropped 16.8% to $ 3.7250.
- CareMax, Inc. CMAX fell 16.6% to $3.0350. CareMax said it sees FY22 revenue of $631.1 million.
- Karooooo Ltd. KARO dipped 15.8% to $22.00.
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. ASPN dropped 14.7% to $6.67.
- PacWest Bancorp PACW fell 13.3% to $ 9.93.
- Sunnova Energy International Inc. NOVA fell 14.4% to $12.59.
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc. EBS dropped 12.8% to $8.41 after JP Morgan downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underweight and lowered its price target from $23 to $9.
- Cutera, Inc. CUTR fell 11.1% to $24.75.
- Sunrun Inc. RUN dropped 10% to $17.10.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. MCB fell 10% to $35.81.
- SL Green Realty Corp. SLG dropped 9.6% to $23.77.
- Despegar.com, Corp. DESP fell 9.2% to $5.01. Despegar.com recently posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Design Therapeutics, Inc. DSGN dropped 8.8% to $6.41.
Check This Out: Ethereum Rises Above This Key Level; Immutable Emerges As Top Gainer
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.