U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Nasdaq Composite dropping around 50 points on Friday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. MYPS jumped 20.5% to $4.1814 after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
- PlayAGS, Inc. AGS shares rose 18.3% to $7.51 after the company posted better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Riskified Ltd. RSKD surged 14.7% to $6.17. Piper Sandler upgraded Riskified from Neutral to Overweight and raised the price target from $6 to $8.
- Intuitive Machines, Inc. LUNR climbed 12.4% to $18.21 after gaining around 58% on Thursday.
- Opera Limited OPRA jumped 11.3% to $9.53. Opera recently reported better-than-expected Q4 financial results.
- Theriva Biologics, Inc. TOVX gained 11% to $0.82.
- HCI Group, Inc. HCI rose 10.7% to $58.33 after reporting a profit for the fourth quarter.
- Stratasys Ltd. SSYS gained 10.2% to $15.44 after Nano Dimension announced a formal offer to acquire the company for $18 per share.
- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. SWBI rose 9.5% to $11.38 following strong Q3 results.
- DRDGOLD Limited DRD gained 9% to $7.38.
- New Pacific Metals Corp. NEWP rose 7.6% to $2.3999.
- National Beverage Corp. FIZZ gained 7.2% to $49.65 following upbeat quarterly results.
- Target Hospitality Corp. TH rose 6.5% to $16.78 following Q4 results.
Check This Out: Bitcoin Tumbles Below This Key Level; Conflux, Huobi Token Among Top Losers
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.