U.S. stocks traded mixed, with the Nasdaq Composite gaining around 30 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. ARLO shares jumped 38% to $4.95 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued FY23 adjusted EPS guidance above estimates.
- Diversey Holdings, Ltd. DSEY rose 37.3% to $8.16 after the company announced it will be acquired by Solenis for $4.6 billion.
- Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. MAXN shares gained 34.2% to $25.17 after the company reported mixed Q4 financial results and issued guidance.
- LifeStance Health Group, Inc. LFST jumped 27% to $6.03 after the company reported mixed full year 2022 financial results and issued full year 2023 revenue guidance above estimates.
- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. TMCI jumped 20.8% to $24.44 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 financial results.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO gained 18.8% to $3.60 after the company announced the FDA accepted its Biologics License Application resubmission for remestemcel-L in the treatment of children with steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease.
- Vertex, Inc. VERX surged 16.7% to $17.53 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Membership Collective Group Inc. MCG climbed 16.6% to $7.30 after posting a profit for the fourth quarter.
- CPI Card Group Inc. PMTS rose 13.1% to $38.14 following better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. GOL gained 13% to $2.96 after the company reported Q4 financial results.
- SkyWater Technology, Inc. SKYT jumped 12% to $14.47.
- Latham Group, Inc. SWIM gained 10.5% to $4.29 after the company reported mixed Q4 financial results and issued guidance.
- OPKO Health, Inc. OPK rose 9.9% to $1.1650 after the company announced its ModeX Therapeutics entered into an exclusive worldwide license and collaboration agreement with Merck for the development of MDX-2201.
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co., Ltd. MHUA gained 8.4% to $30.00.
- Korn Ferry KFY jumped 7.4% to $59.24 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued strong guidance.
- Inter & Co, Inc. INTR gained 6.1% to $2.08.
Check This Out: Top 5 Consumer Stocks That May Implode
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.