U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Dow Jones dropping around 80 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s session.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc RETA shares gained 171.5% to $84.67 after the company reported the FDA approval of SKYCLARYS for patients with Friedreich's Ataxia.
- Nerdy, Inc. NRDY gained 29.6% to $3.2550 following better-than-expected Q4 results.
- B&G Foods, Inc. BGS surged 27.6% to $16.17 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB jumped 25.5% to $10.64 after the company reported Q4 results.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc SRPT gained 23.4% to $150.73 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Schrödinger, Inc. SDGR jumped 19.3% to $25.91 following strong Q4 results.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY rose 18.4% to $99.72 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results.
- PetIQ, Inc. PETQ rose 17% to $10.90 following Q4 results.
- Clarivate Plc CLVT surged 17% to $11.85 following strong quarterly results.
- Duolingo, Inc. DUOL climbed 16.3% to $105.68 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- OneSpan Inc. OSPN gained 16.3% to $15.72 following upbeat Q4 results.
- 3D Systems Corporation DDD jumped 16.2% to $11.38 after posting a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Amplify Energy Corp. AMPY climbed 15.3% to $9.66. Amplify Energy entered into $96.5 million Settlement with the shipping companies related to containerships' anchor strikes of pipeline.
- CarGurus, Inc. CARG gained 15.3% to $19.66 following strong quarterly results.
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMPH gained 14.5% to $36.51 following Q4 results.
- BRF S.A. BRFS gained 14.4% to $1.35.
- Payoneer Global Inc. PAYO rose 13.6% to $6.59 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued FY23 revenue guidance above estimates.
- Gulfport Energy Corporation GPOR jumped 13.4% to $74.98 following Q4 results.
- IVERIC bio, Inc. ISEE surged 13% to $23.52 following Q4 results.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. MYGN climbed 12.4% to $21.28 after reporting strong quarterly results.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX jumped 12.3% to $2.19.
- First Solar, Inc. FSLR rose 12.3% to $190.39 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong FY23 guidance.
- Blink Charging Co. BLNK gained 11.2% to $10.06.
- OKYO Pharma Limited OKYO shares rose 9.9% to $2.45. US Customs cleared OKYO Pharma's GMP packaged OK-101 drug for Phase 2 clinical trial for treating dry eye disease.
- REGENXBIO Inc. RGNX gained 9.3% to $24.35 following Q4 results.
- Jack in the Box Inc. JACK gained 8.4% to $85.00 following better-than-expected quarterly results.
Check This Out: Bitcoin, Ethereum Move Higher; ssv.network Becomes Top Loser
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.