- Mobilicom Limited MOB shared plans to undertake a share buyback of small parcel holdings (holdings of Mobilicom shares listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- The sale facility will allow those shareholders who hold less than A$500 of shares to sell their shares without incurring brokerage or other transaction costs.
- Also Read: Why Mobilicom Shares Are Trading Higher Today
- Following Mobilicom's listing on the Nasdaq stock exchange in the U.S. and with A$19 million cash on its balance sheet as of Dec. 31, 2022, it undertook a strategic and operational review and decided to further strengthen its efficient capital management and shareholder value through steps including this share buyback.
- Mobilicom is an end-to-end provider of cybersecurity and robust solutions for drones, robotics & autonomous platforms.
- Price Action: MOB shares traded higher by 7.78% at $1.80 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.