- Jacobs Solutions Inc J has secured the Consolidated Operations, Management, Engineering & Test (COMET) contract at NASA Kennedy Space Center (KSC).
- The contract is estimated at approximately $3.2 billion over 10 years and extends Jacobs' role managing KSC's launch infrastructure for NASA programs. The contract is scheduled to begin on May 1.
- Jacobs will provide engineering, ground system development, flight vehicle/spacecraft processing, and launch, landing and recovery operations for NASA's Exploration Systems Development programs.
- "With COMET, we will continue helping NASA advance the United States' efforts to establish a long-term human presence in deep space,” said CEO Bob Pragada.
- Price Action: J shares closed higher by 0.09% at $119.98 on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.