U.S. stock futures traded slightly lower this morning. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Asana, Inc. ASAN shares dipped 19.3% to $14.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat third-quarter financial results, but issued soft guidance.
- Zscaler, Inc. ZS shares dropped 8.4% to $132.17 in pre-market trading after the company reported first-quarter results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL declined 6.9% to $42.26 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued weak forecast for the current quarter.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares dropped 5.8% to $0.2047 in pre-market trading. Mullen Automotive shares gained 13% on Thursday after the company announced it closed on the acquisition of Electric Last Mile Solutions' assets.
- Veeva Systems Inc. VEEV fell 4.9% to $182.10 in pre-market trading. Veeva posted upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the fourth quarter.
- Vaxxinity, Inc. VAXX shares dropped 4.6% to $2.27 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Thursday.
- Taboola.com Ltd. TBLA shares fell 3.1% to $2.85 in pre-market trading after gaining around 6% on Thursday. Taboola recently announced it entered into a 30-year, exclusive commercial agreement with Yahoo.
Also check this out: Dow Drops Nearly 200 Points But Market Volatility Eases .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.