U.S. stock futures traded slightly higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS shares climbed 12.7% to $13.20 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted upbeat quarterly sales.
- Zhihu Inc. ZH gained 11.4% to $1.01 in pre-market trading after declining over 9% on Monday.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI surged 10.3% to $13.88 in pre-market trading.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC gained 9.8% to $2.59 in pre-market trading after dropping over 5% on Monday.
- Yatsen Holding Limited YSG gained 7.8% to $1.25 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted upbeat Q3 results.
- Sibanye Stillwater Limited SBSW gained 7.8% to $10.86 in pre-market trading.
- DouYu International Holdings Limited DOYU climbed 7.8% to $1.24 in pre-market trading. Citigroup recently downgraded DouYu Intl from Neutral to Sell and lowered the price target from $1.55 to $1.1.
- JD.com, Inc. JD jumped 7.4% to $53.59 in pre-market trading. JD.com is looking to lower pay by up to 20% for senior executives, according to Financial Times.
- Kanzhun Limited BZ gained 7.3% to $16.20 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Monday.
- JOYY Inc. YY rose 5.7% to $29.10 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA gained 5.6% to $80.12 in pre-market trading. China’s finance ministry said on Monday it will extend tariff exemptions on some imported products from the United States until May 31, 2023, reported Reuters.
Also check this out: Dow Dips Around 500 Points, Market Volatility Increases Further .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.