- Raymond James boosted The Procter & Gamble Company PG price target from $155 to $165. . Raymond James analyst Olivia Tong maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. Procter & Gamble shares fell 0.2% to $142.24 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup cut the price target on Globant S.A. GLOB from $270 to $225. Citigroup analyst Peter Christiansen maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Select Energy Services shares fell 0.8% to $172.95 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Immunocore Holdings plc IMCR price target from $80 to $90. HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Patrick Trucchio maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Immunocore Holdings shares fell 0.1% to close at $64.21 on Friday.
- Needham raised Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL price target from $8 to $9. M Needham analyst Ami Fadia maintained a Buy rating on the stock. Avadel Pharmaceuticals rose 0.1% to $8.04 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut TCR2 Therapeutics Inc. TCRR price target from $14 to $13. HC Wainwright & Co. analyst Robert Burns maintained a Buy rating on the stock. TCR2 Therapeutics shares fell 1.5% to close at $1.31 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs boosted Canadian Natural Resources Limited CNQ price target from $62 to $69. Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy. Canadian Natural Resources shares fell 0.5% to $59.42 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.