- EUDA Health Holdings Limited EUDA shares rose 88.1% to $8.40 in pre-market trading after merger completed with 8i Acquisition SPAC last week.
- Meta Materials Inc. MMAT shares rose 26.5% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after dropping around 7% on Friday.
- Assure Holdings Corp. IONM rose 21.4% to $0.5585 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, posted downbeat quarterly results.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. COSM rose 19.6% to $0.1729 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Friday.
- WeTrade Group, Inc. WETG rose 16.4% to $1.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported a $120 million agreement with Vmade Tech PTE. LTD for launching operation of WTPay Technology Tools in Singapore.
- Excellon Resources Inc. EXN rose 16.4% to $0.4248 in pre-market trading after dropping 2% on Friday.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. CRBP rose 16.2% to $0.1278 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Friday.
- Sotera Health Company SHC rose 15.6% to $6.96 in pre-market trading. Barclays, last week, downgraded Sotera Health from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $7 to $6.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ shares jumped 12.5% to $0.20 in pre-market trading. Helbiz recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.45 per share.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. NXTP rose 11.7% to $0.22 in pre-market trading. NextPlay Technologies, last month, announced its NextFintech division received commitment for a $15 million strategic investment.
- The9 Limited NCTY rose 10.1% to $0.81 in pre-market trading. The9 is scheduled to hold its annual general meeting on December 19, 2022.
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. APRN rose 8.9% to $1.22 in pre-market trading.
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. PSTV rose 8.5% to $0.4992 in pre-market trading. Plus Therapeutics, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.19 per share.
- Beyond Air, Inc XAIR rose 8.4% to $6.30 in pre-market trading. Beyond Air recently posted a Q2 loss of $0.40 per share.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS rose 8.1% to $99.20 in pre-market trading. Disney said Robert A. Iger is returning to lead the company as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD shares fell 35.1% to $3.41 in pre-market trading after the company reported first half 2022 financial results and issued a business update.
- Heliogen, Inc. HLGN fell 20% to $0.80 in pre-market trading. Heliogen recently posted a Q3 loss of $0.14 per share.
- Iveda Solutions, Inc. IVDA shares fell 13% to $0.6028 in pre-market trading.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM fell 12.3% to $0.8510 in pre-market trading. Sunshine Biopharma recently entered into a collaboration agreement with a North American lipid nanoparticle (LNP) company to advance the development of its mRNA-based anticancer macromolecule, K1.1.
- Grindr Inc. GRND shares fell 12.2% to $32.00 in pre-market trading. Grindr shares jumped around 214% on Friday after the stock began trading following the completion of its combination with Tiga Acquisition Corp.
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. KSPN fell 11.2% to $0.7637 in pre-market trading.
- Lizhi Inc. LIZI shares fell 9.6% to $0.6330 in pre-market trading. The company recently posted a profit for the third quarter.
- Gritstone bio, Inc. GRTS fell 9.5% to $3.00 in pre-market trading. Gritstone bio recently announced updated overall survival (OS) results from its Phase 1/2 study evaluating GRANITE, an individualized vaccine-based immunotherapy for advanced solid tumors.
- Alset Inc. AEI fell 8.1% to $0.16 in pre-market trading after gaining around 9% on Friday.
- Mobilicom Limited MOB fell 7.7% to $1.32 in pre-market trading. Mobilicom, last month, announced its SkyHopper COMBO was selected by the Israeli Ministry of Defense for a new fleet deployment program.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.