- Morgan Stanley raised General Electric Company GE price target from $85 to $88. Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintained the stock with an Overweight rating. GE shares rose 2.2% to trade at $77.13 on Thursday.
- Raymond James cut the price target on UMB Financial Corporation UMBF from $110 to $101. Raymond James analyst David Long maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. UMB Financial shares fell 0.3% to $79.96 on Thursday.
- JMP Securities lowered Upwork Inc. UPWK price target from $33 to $18. JMP Securities analyst Andrew Boone maintained a Market Outperform rating on the stock. Upwork shares rose 1.3% to $12.80 on Thursday.
- Barclays cut Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX price target from $65 to $50. Barclays analyst Tom O'Malley maintained an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Seagate rose 0.9% to $53.86 on Thursday.
- Citigroup cut IQVIA Holdings Inc. IQV price target from $290 to $275. Citigroup analyst Patrick Donnelly maintained a Buy rating on the stock. IQVIA shares rose 0.5% to $203.19 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse cut ServiceNow, Inc. NOW price target from $650 to $600. Credit Suisse analyst Phil Winslow maintained an Outperform rating on the stock. ServiceNow shares rose 14.2% to $418.18 on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.