U.S. stocks traded higher, with the Dow Jones gaining around 300 points on Wednesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. GROV declined 22.2% to $3.12.
- Vitru Limited VTRU dropped 19.9% to $17.04.
- Allego N.V. ALLG dipped 15.4% to $4.9750.
- Golden Sun Education Group Limited GSUN fell 13.2% to $29.15.
- Amprius Technologies, Inc. AMPX dropped 11.8% to $10.50.
- Novonix Limited NVX dipped 9.6% to $4.80.
- Algoma Steel Group Inc. ASTL dropped 9.5% to $6.71. Algoma Steel said its sees Q2 adjusted EBITDA of $75 million to $80 million.
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. SAND fell 9.4% to $5.04 after the company announced an $80 million bought deal financing.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT dropped 7.5% to $1.84.
- UiPath Inc. PATH declined 6.2% to $12.61. The company issued its preliminary fiscal year 2024 financial model anchor points during its Investor Day 2022.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV fell 5.7% to $12.93.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.