U.S. stocks closed lower with the Dow Jones dropping more than 100 points on Thursday. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Luminar Technologies, Inc. LAZR dropped 16.1% to close at $7.86 after Northland Capital downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform and lowered its price target from $13 to $10.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX declined 13.3% to settle at $22.44. JP Morgan downgraded Novavax from Neutral to Underweight and lowered the price target from $132 to $27.
- Zai Lab Limited ZLAB declined 13% to close at $37.33.
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. RKLB dropped 12.4% to settle at $4.31.
- Carvana Co. CVNA fell 12% to settle at $26.97.
- Fluence Energy, Inc. FLNC dropped 11.3% to close at $15.56. Morgan Stanley maintained Fluence Energy with an Equal-Weight and raised the price target from $17 to $18.
- Steelcase Inc. SCS declined 10.1% to close at $8.31 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued Q3 revenue guidance below estimates.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. APE fell 10.1% to settle at $3.58.
- Viasat, Inc. VSAT dropped 9.8% to close at $31.27.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX fell 9.6% to settle at $19.79.
- Caesars Entertainment, Inc. CZR dropped 9.4% to close at $37.62.
- Trupanion, Inc. TRUP fell 9.4% to close at $58.86.
- Airbnb, Inc. ABNB dropped 9% to close at $103.72. Shares of travel stocks traded lower in possible reaction to Wednesday comments from Fed Chair Powell suggesting there could be a period of lower economic growth.
- Ball Corporation BALL fell 8.7% to settle at $49.23. Ball completed sale of Russian beverage packaging business to Arnest Group for $530 million.
- GameStop Corp. GME dropped 8% to close at $24.70. Shares of several companies in the retail & apparel sector traded lower amid economic concerns following Wednesday's Fed announcement.
- Impinj, Inc. PI declined 7.4% to close at $85.69.
- KB Home KBH fell 5.1% to close at $26.60. KB Home reported better-than-expected earnings for its third quarter. The company also said it sees Q4 housing revenue of $1.95 billion to $2.05 billion.
- Darden Restaurants, Inc. DRI dropped 4.4% to settle at $125.45 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 sales results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.