- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co ADM has signed a strategic partnership with New Culture, an animal-free dairy company, to develop and commercialize alternative dairy products.
- New Culture offers animal-free dairy products indistinguishable from conventional products in taste, texture, function, and nutritional content.
- The partnership will enable joint product development, using New Culture's innovations in novel ingredients and animal-free dairy products.
- New Culture will also have access to ADM's full pantry of sustainable and plant-based ingredients and flavors.
- The partnership will also include collaborations to advance the commercial scale-up of New Culture's animal-free casein and dairy products.
- ADM plans to accelerate New Culture's efforts toward commercializing animal-free mozzarella in the U.S. food service market, beginning with pizzerias in 2023.
- Price Action: ADM shares are trading lower by 0.12% at $86.47 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.