- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Salesforce, Inc. CRM from $291 to $273. Salesforce shares fell 1.7% to trade at $187.83 on Tuesday.
- Barclays boosted the price target for Snowflake Inc. SNOW from $158 to $210. Snowflake shares fell 5.1% to $161.79 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley reduced the price target on Workday, Inc. WDAY from $310 to $282. Workday shares fell 1.5% to $176.84 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target for Becton, Dickinson and Company BDX from $278 to $319. Becton, Dickinson shares rose 0.3% to trade at $267.50 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on GoHealth, Inc. GOCO from $1.5 to $1.25. GoHealth shares fell 32% to $0.60 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.