- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI rose 36.1% to $0.3786 in pre-market trading. Guardforce AI recently established a collaboration agreement with Hong Kong Industrial Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Centre Limited (FLAIR) to work together on developing Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) solutions and artificial intelligence (AI) cloud platforms worldwide.
- Hanger, Inc. HNGR rose 23.8% to $18.26 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to be acquired by Patient Square Capital for $18.75 per share in cash.
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. COMS rose 21.8% to $0.2022 in pre-market trading after jumping over 16% on Thursday.
- DSS, Inc. DSS rose 16.8% to $0.4321 in pre-market trading after the company reported licensing of Impact BioMedical's Linebacker portfolio to ProPhase Labs.
- NLS Pharmaceutics AG NLSP rose 16.2% to $0.4765 in pre-market trading after dipping around 32% on Thursday.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. OPTT rose 11.8% to $0.9337 in pre-market trading after climbing around 10% on Thursday.
- Tuesday Morning Corporation TUEM rose 11.8% to $0.3175 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 42% on Thursday. Tuesday Morning recently announced partnership with Intalytics for customized location intelligence solutions.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. CSCW rose 11.1% to $0.1597 in pre-market trading.
- Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. BHAT rose 10.8% to $3.38 in pre-market trading.
- Standard Lithium Ltd. SLI rose 10.4% to $6.01 in pre-market trading after jumping 18% on Thursday.
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. TBLT rose 9.4% to $6.26 in pre-market trading after surging over 36% on Thursday.
- DLocal Limited DLO rose 5.6% to $29.63 in pre-market trading. DLocal is expected to release financial results for its second fiscal quarter on August 22, 2022.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Snap Inc. SNAP fell 28.4% to $11.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results, announced a reduction in the hiring rate and did not provide guidance.
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG shares fell 11.9% to $198.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported second-quarter revenue growth of 4% year-over-year to $1.52 billion, +6% on a constant currency basis, missing the consensus of $1.56 billion.
- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. SDIG fell 11.5% to $2.84 in pre-market trading following a 50% surge on Wednesday.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN fell 10.8% to $1.72 in pre-market trading after the company raised $4.2 million in equity financing.
- Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX fell 7.7% to $77.21 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results and issued weak Q1 guidance.
- Corsair Gaming, Inc. CRSR fell 10.3% to $12.99 in pre-market trading after the company provided preliminary second-quarter results.
- Silverback Therapeutics, Inc. SBTX fell 10.3% to $3.94 in pre-market trading. Silverback Therapeutics and ARS Pharmaceuticals announced a merger.
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals, Inc. KPRX shares fell 10.3% to $0.22 in pre-market trading after declining 10% on Thursday.
- Remark Holdings, Inc. MARK shares fell 6.7% to $0.4420 in pre-market trading after gaining over 7% on Thursday.
- Western Digital Corporation WDC shares fell 6.7% to $47.00 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Seagate, which reported worse-than-expected Q4 results and issued weak Q1 guidance.
- Pinterest, Inc. PINS fell 6.3% to $19.61 in pre-market trading in sympathy with social media peer Snap, which reported worse-than-expected financial results.
- The Trade Desk, Inc. TTD fell 5.8% to $47.99 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.