- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX rose 83.2% to $0.8250 in pre-market trading after dropping 10% on Thursday.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD rose 57.2% to $0.9900 in pre-market trading after jumping over 37% on Thursday. Fast Radius recently appointed Pat McCusker as President, Interim CFO and John Nanry as COO.
- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. AKBA rose 33.1% to $0.4701 in pre-market trading after the company executed an agreement to terminate its vadadustat collaboration and license agreements with Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
- Shift Technologies, Inc. SFT rose 27.7% to $0.86 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Thursday.
- ECMOHO Limited MOHO rose 27.5% to $0.2093 in pre-market trading after dropping over 4% on Thursday.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACRX rose 22.8% to $0.30 in pre-market trading.
- OceanPal Inc. OP rose 15.5% to $0.55 in pre-market trading. OceanPal recently announced entry into agreement to acquire capesize dry bulk vessel.
- Missfresh Limited MF shares rose 9.8% to $0.28 in pre-market trading after declining around 10% on Thursday.
- Embark Technology, Inc. EMBK rose 8.9% to $0.55 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 8% on Thursday.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS shares rose 7% to $0.46 in pre-market trading after jumping 14% on Thursday.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP rose 6.1% to $0.4459 in pre-market trading after dipping over 10% on Thursday. Imperial Petroleum recently announced the receipt of Nasdaq notice.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Kohl's Corporation KSS fell 17.2% to $29.56 in pre-market trading. CNBC, last week, reported that Franchise Group is considering lowering Kohl's bid closer to $50 a share from about $60.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB fell 14.4% to $0.95 in pre-market trading after jumping 77% on Thursday. Revelation Biosciences recently announced completion of dosing for Phase 1b CLEAR clinical study of REVTx-99b for treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR fell 14.3% to $3.95 in pre-market trading after dropping 15% on Thursday.
- Biophytis S.A. BPTS shares fell 11.5% to $1.00 in pre-market trading after the company announced the drawing of the second tranche of Ornane under the 2021 Atlas contract for €4 million.
- Dermata Therapeutics, Inc. DRMA shares fell 9.8% to $0.5865 in pre-market trading after jumping around 20% on Thursday.
- Endo International plc ENDP fell 9.4% to $0.4221 in pre-market trading. Endo International shares dropped over 10% on Thursday after the company said it has elected to not make a $38 million interest payment with respect to its outstanding 6.00% Senior Notes due 2028.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY fell 8.9% to $0.2880 in pre-market trading after gaining around 7% on Thursday.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC fell 6.3% to $0.8137 in pre-market trading after jumping around 73% on Thursday.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX fell 6.3% to $1.09 in pre-market trading. Agile Therapeutics recently filed for an offering of up to approximately 15.75 million shares.
- Micron Technology, Inc. MU fell 3.1% to $53.60 in pre-market trading. Micron reported upbeat financial results for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for its fourth quarter.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.