- Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF) scooped a 5.01% stake in Nintendo Co, Ltd NTDOY, Reuters reports.
- PIF has also launched its own video game and e-sports company, Savvy Gaming.
- Also Read: Nintendo Declares 10-1 Stock Split After Posting 4% Sales Decline In FY22, Weaker Guidance
- PIF invested in video game companies Nexon Co Ltd NEXOY, Capcom Co Ltd CCOEY, and Tecmo Koei Holdings Co Ltd TKHCF.
- PIF, chaired by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, is an anchor investor in Softbank Group Corp SFTBY SFTBF $100 billion Vision Fund.
- PIF also procured a stake in Activision Blizzard, Inc ATVI.
- Price Action: NTDOY shares traded higher by 3.71% at $57.62 on the last check Wednesday.
- photo via Wikimedia Commons
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.