- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN rose 64.3% to $10.68 in pre-market trading after tumbling 13% on Friday. SoundHound had their IPO on Thursday.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX shares rose 53.5% to $1.40 in pre-market trading following a 5% drop on Friday.
- Luokung Technology Corp. LKCO rose 23% to $0.6026 in pre-market trading.
- BlueCity Holdings Limited BLCT rose 14.2% to $1.44 in pre-market trading as the company entered into definitive agreement for going-private transaction.
- Missfresh Limited MF rose 10.1% to $0.5680 in pre-market trading after tumbling around 28% on Friday.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. DUO rose 9.3% to $0.3060 in pre-market trading after jumping 13% on Friday.
- Eargo, Inc. EAR rose 8.7% to $4.11 in pre-market trading after the company issued a business update and provided guidance on its operating cash runway.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD rose 7.5% to $0.9149 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Friday.
- Evoke Pharma, Inc. EVOK rose 7.1% to $0.5035 in pre-market trading after declining over 5% on Friday.
- Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corporation FATH rose 6.4% to $7.23 in pre-market trading.
- Greenlight Capital Re, Ltd. GLRE shares rose 6.4% to $7.32 in pre-market trading.
- Moleculin Biotech, Inc. MBRX rose 6.3% to $1.69 in pre-market trading. Moleculin Biotech recently said that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration accepted its Investigational New Drug Application of the drug candidate WP1066 for Recurrent Malignant Glioma
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- First Wave BioPharma, Inc. FWBI shares fell 37.9% to $0.3851 in pre-market trading. First Wave BioPharma’s Chair and CEO sent letter to shareholders.
- Vaxxinity, Inc. VAXX shares fell 15.5% to $5.86 in pre-market trading. Vaxxinity shares jumped 84% on Friday after the company's Executive Chairman disclosed the purchase of 22,912 shares at $3.48/share.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN fell 15.3% to $1.60 in pre-market trading. Zosano implemented an additional workforce reduction impacting approximately 40% of its remaining employees and suspended GMP manufacturing operations at its Fremont, California facility.
- Belite Bio, Inc BLTE fell 13.5% to $9.16 in pre-market trading after jumping over 76% on Friday. Belite Bio priced its 6 million ADS IPO at $6 per ADS.
- Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais CIG fell 13.2% to $2.63 in pre-market trading.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares fell 11.5% to $0.9900 in pre-market trading.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON fell 6.3% to $1.94 in pre-market trading. The company recently priced its IPO at $4.35 per share.
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. IMAC fell 6% to $0.78 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.